Event: USING FACEBOOK FOR BUSINESS – ADVANCED
Event: Using Facebook for Business – Advanced. By Louise McDonnell of 2Market
Date: Tuesday 2nd & Tuesday 9th May 2017
Time: 6pm – 9pm – Each evening is a half day course.
Venue: Ballina Chamber of Commerce Offices, Pearse St, Ballina, Co Mayo
Cost: €60 Chamber Members / €80 to non members. The cost if for both half day courses.
The aim of the programme is to assist those who already have completed the “Using Facebook for Business – Beginner” course and has an established business Facebook page to take their use of Facebook as a business development tool to the next level.
Facebook as a business development Tool
Duration: Half Day.
- 2017 Facebook trends. What’s new?
- Page setup – 11 essential things to get right
- 9 Ways to Improve the Organic Reach of your page
- How to run a legitimate Facebook competitions that appeal to your target audiences
63% of the Irish population have a Facebook Account and 70% check in to Facebook at least once a day. The average user checks their Facebook feed 150 times a day. Facebook advertising is something that every business owner should consider using to reach customers and potential customers.
Duration: Half Day.
- Why every business should be using Facebook Ads
- Overview of the 3 ways to run adverts
- Overview of the basic “on page” options
- Overview of the Ad creation tool
- Overview of the Power editor & why you should use it
- How to create targeted audiences
- How to target people near your business
- How to create an audience based on demographics
- How to create an audience based on an interest shown in a product/service
- Targeting people who have recently visited your website (remarketing)
- Targeting existing customers using your customer database
- How to target the most engaged fans on your business page
- How to create lookalike audiences based on traffic to your website, people that like your business page etc.
- Demonstrating the different types of Facebook Ads and when to use them
- Awareness campaigns
- Consideration Campaigns
- Conversion Campaigns
- How to create successful ads
- Tips for using Image/Video Ads
- How to write effective Ad copy
- Understanding and analysing campaign results.
Presenter: Louise McDonnell of 2Market
Louise states ‘I have been working in the area of Digital Marketing since 2009 and have a particular expertise and passion for Facebook marketing. I am really excited about my latest project…a Facebook Marketing book which I aim to publish it in early 2017…..so watch this space!
Since founding my business 2Market in 2009 I estimate that I have trained/coached over 2000 businesses! I work a lot with Irish Government Agencies including Failte Ireland, Enterprise Ireland and Local Enterprise Offices in Mayo, Sligo, Leitrim, Donegal and Roscommon. I also provide corporate training to businesses all over Ireland and online coaching to business owners all over the world.’
Ballina Chamber of Commerce is delighted to welcome Louise to the new Chamber Offices on Perase St and look forward to Louise’s practical course on this much sought after subject.
Registration is important as places are limited! Contact Ballina Chamber and Tourist Office 096 72800 firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.